PLEASE NOTE: We may change these terms from time to time. You will always be able to view the most current version by clicking on a link at the bottom of any page on our site.
aGroupForME collects certain personal information from users when they register to become a member of this site. The registration process requires that you provide contact information including your (user name, valid email address and preferred support group(s) in order to sign up for services offered by aGroupForME. At some point, we may need additional personal information, such as insurance provider, billing name and address, phone number, and credit card information. We use this information for internal purposes to process orders, to provide customized content and service, and to communicate with registered members and mentors.
aGroupForME does not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party. We collect this personally identifiable information from you when you voluntarily submit it. Providing your personally identifiable information to aGroupForME is optional.
aGroupForME invests in providing the most secure information exchange from your computer to our servers, and secure storage of the information once it is in our possession. We have security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personally identifiable information and the data under our control.
When you place orders or access account information, you are using a secure server. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology encrypts all information you enter before it is transmitted. This site is secured using a Digital Certificate.
USE OF DATA
CANCELLING, EDITING OR DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Registered members or mentors can cancel, opt-out, discontinue and delete their account from aGroupForME (site and company).
We provide registered members with the ability to edit the information that you provided to us in registration by using your personal page configuration area. You may request deletion of your user account by contacting support using the cancel account form in your personal page configuration
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. aGroupForME does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, licensed healthcare professionals, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the site. Reliance on any information provided by aGroupForME, aGroupForME employees, or others appearing on the site at the invitation of aGroupForME, or other visitors (members or not) to the site is solely at your own risk. The site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our site.
aGroupForME Support Group sessions/discussions or participations are voluntary and you are solely responsible for your participation, the consequences of your participation, and your reliance on your experience in sessions/discussion and meetings. aGroupForME is not responsible for the consequences of anyone’s participation in the sessions/discussions/meetings. If you think you may have a healthcare emergency, call your licensed healthcare professionals or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in sessions/discussions/meetings, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a meeting for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by aGroupForME in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, discussions or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including images, videos, email addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for participating in support group discussions/chats/posts;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our meetings or the site, or which, in the judgment of aGroupForME, exposes aGroupForME or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
aGroupForME reserves the right, but is not obligated to do any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogue in our meetings.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove members, mentors, or any type of communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all of aGroupForME support group sessions/meetings and/or the aGroupForME site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the sessions/discussions or meetings.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the aGroupForME site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
aGroupForME or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the aGroupForME site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with aGroupForME, or in any way relating to your use of the aGroupForME site, resides in the courts of the State of California and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving aGroupForME (site or company) or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication (mentors) providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, aGroupForME maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of participants of the site who are repeat infringers.